Top Ten Books that Remind Me of Fall {Top Ten Tuesday}

Hello guys and welcome to another Top Ten Tuesday! I haven't done one in a while and it's finally time for me to get back on track because I immensely enjoy coming up with the books that go hand in hand with each topic! Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the wonderful people over at The Broke and the Bookish!

Today, I'm here to talk about my Top Ten
I decided to share with you six books that I have read and four that I've yet to pick up! Make sure to leave your links on the comment section below and let me know whether you've any of these books or not!

*Born At Midnight {Shadow Falls #1} By C.C. Hunter
Publication Date: March 2011
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy, Paranormal

All of the covers in this particular series, remind me of Fall! They' re also very mysterious looking, which just makes things even more interesting! I've only read the first book in the series and that was a pretty long while back so, hopefully, I'll be able to finish it sometime in the future.

*One Tiny Lie {Ten Tiny Breaths #2} By K.A. Tucker
Publication Date: June 2013
Genres: New Adult, Contemporary, Romance

I really enjoyed reading One Tiny Lie and I think that the cover is the definition of fall! I'd love to be that girl, mindlessly walking through the leaves and the falling trees! I'm pretty sure that, if you come across this picture anywhere, you'll be reminded of fall immediately! 

*Insurgent {Divergent #2} By veronica Roth
Publication Date: May 2012
Genres: Young Adult, Sci-Fi, Dystopia

I love this trilogy, even though I never really got over that ending. The cover of Insurgent has such a beautiful simplicity that still manages to fascinate me! I cannot help but think about fall when coming across it!
*Grave Mercy {His Fair Assassin #1} By Robin LaFevers
Publication Date: April 2012
Genres: Young Adult. Fantasy, Historical Fiction

I love this series and I cannot recommend it enough! Fantasy and red usually bring forward memories of fall so, yeah. Trying to explain the logic behind this particular thought of mine would be pointless so, let's just leave it at that! Highly recommend the series by the way! 

*The Ruby In the Smoke {Sally Lockhart #1} By Philip Pullman
Publication Date: November 1988
Genres: Mystery, Historical Fiction

This is one of my favorite series of all time and of course, I try to re-read it every fall! That is why I decided to include it on my list! I didn't manage to read it last year so, I really need to get back on schedule and read it this fall! Cannot recommend it enough!

*Fire Study {Study #3} By Maria V. Snyder
Publication Date: March 2007
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy

Another series I cannot recommend enough which, if you have followed this blog for a while, you'll definitely be aware of! The Study series is at the top of my favorites list and I can't help but be reminded of fall when I look at the covers. Plus, I just finished re-reading it so, I had to mention it in a post!
*The One Memory of Flora Banks By Emily Barr
Publication Date: January 2017
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary

I've had my eyes on this one since it came out and I was so close to purchasing it recently that, I had to add it to this list! It sounds very complicated and mysterious so, if you have read it, make sure to let me know your thoughts and whether you'd recommend it or not!

*Roseblood By A.G. Howard
Publication Date: January 2017
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy, Retelling

I was very surprised to see the low rating for this book! It was highly anticipated in the book community but, it looks like it did not reach people's expectations. Regardless of that though, it is a book that I'm dying to get my hands on. Let's spend a couple of minutes appreciating the beauty of its cover now, shall we?

*The Beast of London {Mina Murray #1} By L.D. Goffigan
Publication Date: April 2017
Genres: Fantasy, Paranormal, Romance

The whole setting of this cover screams fall at me for some weird reason. It's been on my wishlist for a while now and its synopsis is extremely fascinating so, I really hope I'll be able to read it sooner rather than later! 

*Haunted By Meagan Spooner
Publication Date: March 2017
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy, Retelling

Anything that has to do with retellings seems to scream Fall at me so, we're just gonna roll with it! No need to tell you guys that, this is yet another book that I'm dying to read! 

Have you read any of the books I decided to feature on this post? And if not, do you plan on reading them anytime soon? Make sure to let me know in the comments below!

Which book covers scream fall at you?!

Comments

  1. I haven't read any of these, but a lot of them are on my TBR pile. I'll get to them someday ... :)

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would highly recommend most of them! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!